Who Dives Travis after Work?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would be interested in when that picture was taken. So far in as many times as I've dove WP this year there was one time where the vis was around 20 ft. I'd have to look thru my log to check, but I think that was maybe march or april. So far, this hasn't been one of better springs for good visibility.

shaggie:
Hey Willie did you get the PM I sent you afew days ago about going with us?
No, John, I didnt. I did bounce a few back and forth with AggieDad. I couldnt come because of out-of-town guests and getting ready for my trip.

Willie

did you get the one I sent to you today?

shaggie:
I would be interested in when that picture was taken. So far in as many times as I've dove WP this year there was one time where the vis was around 20 ft. I'd have to look thru my log to check, but I think that was maybe march or april. So far, this hasn't been one of better springs for good visibility.
I did two dives on Wed, 3-29-06, right around noon. Vis was amazing in a band from about 20-40' or so. I estimate as good as 25'. Not very good above that, quite murky, and below that it steadily deteriorated. It was early afternoon and the wind was calm, so light penetration was good to about 50'. When we dropped into that good vis I was amazed, without a doubt the best I have seen in a lake.

Willie

Ask the blonde lady that works the entrance to see if she has any pictures of the lake with great vis.

Back
Top Bottom