Who will YOU nominate for Diver of the Year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heidi Ho

Registered
Reaction score
As part of the Chief Chummette duties, I get the pleasure of kicking off the CHUM's Diver of the Year nominations. In honor and in memory of our friend who loved to dive, we affectionately call this the Richard "PacketSniffer" Mork Diver of the Year Award.

So yes, it's that time once again and what a great time it is. Take a look around at the enthusiastic and active members of this club and say Hey, you over there...you'd be a great Diver of the Year, let me nominate you.

A Tiger Shark who's an active member of the dive community and has personified our great club spirit is a perfect candidate. Any Tiger Shark can nominate any other Tiger Shark but board members are not eligible.

The nomination process is easy - just shoot me a PM with your nominee's name and a couple of reasons why you think s/he should be in consideration. We'll take nominations through November 2nd. After that, we'll post the list of nominees and Tiger Sharks can vote via either PM or at the November meeting. Once the votes have been tallied, the winner will be announced at our party in December.

Along with a Diver of the Year plaque, the winner also gets his/her name engraved on the perpetual plaque and a ticket to the 2016 TGCC Banquet where s/he will be recognized at the annual lunch before the Houston diving community.

So take a moment, think about the last year and send me that PM or let me put it another way....

Who will YOU nominate for Diver of the Year?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom