Why wear swimsuit under wetsuit??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In Jamaica I'm nude until I get on the boat, and then put on a shorty. It's the same for some of the other men and women as well. Up north we have to change in public so I wear compression shorts.

View attachment 111965 Yes folks...I'm naked under that shorty :wink:

...of course. It says BARE on it...therefore it means BARENAKED underneath and BARE with me when I remove it...lol

I have found that wearing bikini briefs stops all the oohhhing and aahhhing. It's also easier to change under a towel into a pair of shorts or pants. If someone get all upset seeing me in my undies, get over it! I wear cotton undies and find that the dry quick.

All of the usual answers have been stated, but why will nobody fess up and tell the real truth to the OP.

Think about this scenario; You and your very attractive dive buddy happen to turn and see a 12' hammerhead shark swimming directly at you. This in itself could end up being a bad thing, but someone is likely to have an involuntary bowel movement at this point.

Would you rather toss a swimsuit or a wetsuit?
Would you rather try to clean a swimsuit or a wetsuit?

If you are one of the anal retentive types, then this does not apply to you, and you should just skip to the next post.

All of the usual answers have been stated, but why will nobody fess up and tell the real truth to the OP.

Think about this scenario; You and your very attractive dive buddy happen to turn and see a 12' hammerhead shark swimming directly at you. This in itself could end up being a bad thing, but someone is likely to have an involuntary bowel movement at this point.

Would you rather toss a swimsuit or a wetsuit?
Would you rather try to clean a swimsuit or a wetsuit?

If you are one of the anal retentive types, then this does not apply to you, and you should just skip to the next post.

In that case, having shorts on underneath would mean you have to clean TWO items instead of just one.

Lavacore Shorts
or
Compression shorts

+1 for Speedo Jammers

Coz I'm sure no one is interested in seeing my bits.

[h=2]Why wear swimsuit under wetsuit??[/h]
Because the interested audience for nearly any bits, with just a few notable exceptions, is really very, very small.

(But then again, maybe the OP is Angelina Jolie -- in which case, never mind.)

With apologies to Harold and Maude.

I would be remiss in my duty, if I did not tell you, that the idea of... clothing - your firm, young... body... comingling with... withered neoprene... sagging latex... flabby sp-sp-spandex... makes me want... to vomit.

Or in the more realistic alternative:

I would be remiss in my duty, if I did not tell you, that the idea of... clothing: - a firm, brand spanking new... bodysuit... comingling with... withered flesh... sagging breasts... flabby b-b-buttocks... makes me want... to vomit.

Back
Top Bottom