Work in France for PADi, CMAS or SSI instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yuriy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Dear frends! I want to turn to you with a request. I am a padi and ssi instructor. I'm going to work in France on Reunion Island. But you know the French system - I need a French diploma. Maybe you canl help or suggest what options there are? For example, do a cross into Egyptian cmas and then on the spot into French Cmas? Do u now best French diving board). Thank u

Sorry mate, but to work as a professional sport instructor in France (diving, riding, whatever..), you've got to get a French university diploma (DEJEPS). It's a long process and cross overs do exist, but are not so common.

Getting a CMAS or FFESSM certification will allow you to dive without limitations according to the local regulations, but not to work. With a CMAS or FFESSM instructor certification, you'll be able to teach diving, but only in a non profit association, not as a professionnal, for that you need the DEJEPS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom