Closed: WTS: DUI FLX Extreme w/Fourth Element Artic under garments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jessmcquaid

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Low use DUI FLX extreme. I purchased this dry suit from an associate last year. Sent it off to DUI and had a new zipper and exhaust valve installed as well as silicone zip seals for the wrist and neck. They also patched two small hoes in the right boot. The dry suit has Halcyon side pockets and pee valve that was rinsed with vinegar and water after every dive day. The suit was only dove 12 times in fresh water after service so in very good to excellent condition. The sizing was custom but very close to DUI M/L. I am 5' 11.5" and weigh 165 pounds. The previous owner was 5' 9" 185 pounds. With the telescoping torso can fit a wide range of folks. The boots are either an XL or XXL. My foot size is 11.5 and his was 12 I believe. The Fourth element underwear are a medium top with a large bottom ( for length) and the socks as XL. If this suit fits it is a very good deal to anyone buying it. I don't have much time for scuba anymore and when I do prefer tropical waters where this is not needed. Let me know with questions. $1000 OBO

Back
Top Bottom