WTS or trade, 2010 Luxfer Al40 with backpack, south florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KnCDIVE

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a luxfer 40 cubic ft aluminum stage/pony tank Id Like to sell or trade up. I bought this tank used a few months ago and put it on a plastic backpack as a backup tank to keep in my truck for quick inspection or property recovery dives, or to use off my kayak. Ive used it once since purchasing it and dont have any intentions of it being used in the future. It is nitrox inspected/o2 cleaned, current hydro (born date july 2003, hydro 8-2010) and is in 8/10 condition cosmetically with a few dings and chips in the paint and my last name written on the neck in sharpie, which comes off easily. It is due for VIP this month and i will be taking it to have it inspected this week so it has a current VIP. will be filled with air. backpack will be included as i have no use for it after this goes.

Im looking to sell for best offer or trade it, I need a DIN 1st stage since i am making the upgrade to steel HP tanks. scubapro Mk2 preferred. I can add cash on my end for the right deal. Located in North miami florida and i am not looking to ship at this time and would rather deal face to face. Phone is best to contact me by, eight56 770 four721

PICT0153.jpgPICT0155.jpgPICT0156.jpgPICT0157.jpg

probably 100 for everything. If you need it shipped Itll be UPS ground, buyer pays actual shipping cost and the valve will be off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom