Wyndham Sunshine Suites or Treasure Island????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scotty

Reaction score
We are going to Grand Cayman from June 16-25 and staying at Morritt's Tortuga from the 18-25. We are going to stay somewhere else for 2 nights previous. What do you think? We have a chance at Treasure Island and Wyndham Sunshine for a good price. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

I have never stayed there, but have toured Sunshine Suites and looked at rooms etc. It looks nice. I'd have no problem with it.

i don't know how i missed this post.

i have stayed at the Treasure Island, and it was a pretty good place. nothing extraordinary, but clean and efficient. they have an attached dive shop (Bob Soto's)
that is staffed by awesome people. i loved diving with them.

my wife also enjoyed the experience, so it couldn't have been that bad.

I can't find much of anything in a descent price range other than these two. I find some info on both but like to get input from others as well.

I've stayed at both. I preferred T.I. because I like it's location to 7 mile beach. Sunshine suites are a bit bigger from what I remember, I stayed there a long time ago, and the distance to anything is not to far. If west Bay road is busy it can be hecktick trying to get to the beach whereas at TI you'll be on the beach.

Caymaniac

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom