Xr-2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red Cow

Registered
Reaction score
I cut the wrist band excess too short on my FANTASTIC XR-2, recently purchased. This is an awesome computer, putting all the info needed at your fingertips with easy to use scrolling. HOWEVER, the manual should give instructions on cutting the wrist band excess - like put on your thickest wetsuit and add an inch and a half.

Should have known myself. In any case, is there a way to replace the wrist band?

Yes, you can buy a replacement wrist boot. If I remember correctly there are a couple of pins to pull out before the puck is able to pop out. Scubatoys has them (and stocked them when I needed one a year or so ago) for somewhere around 15 bucks I think.

Yes, the wrist boot is available at about $15.00. There is ONE pin that holds the computer into the boot (at least on mine). Simple to change. Great computer by the way, I have one and love it.

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom