Yeeesh - way over tightened

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In answer to the perceived question that you didn't ask, another reason for the extra ports is that people like to route hoses differently.

Why is it simple things are so obscured from view until some points out the blindingly obvious? :D

Of course, makes sense. So dry suit, differing routing. Any other reasons? I'm happy with two but if there's a three in the house... :D

J

Why is it simple things are so obscured from view until some points out the blindingly obvious? :D

You don't know what you don't know until you know it. :)

Sorry I got here so late, but I've been away for a while. I'm glad to hear you got the hose off alright, but for next time, and for others, the most assured way to remove a hose that you will be throwing away is to cut off the hose and put the HOSE FITTING into the vice. Remove the regulator from the hose by turning it ccw.

c

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom