Zeagle Ranger LTD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Justincase

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i have a Zeagle Ranger LTD which is less than a year old and has 18 dives on it. It is in excellent condition and has been meticulous maintained. This has been a great BC and the only reason I'm selling it as i have moved to a BP/W setup.I have added the removable Inflator to use with the water hose to clean the bladder. I'm asking $500.00 or best offer which includes shipping to the Continental U.S. The Knife in the picture is not included.

The BC is a size Medium which fits me at 6'0 185lbs and can also fit a wide variety of people ( it also fit me when i was 220lbs)

Here are the features

* A lumbar pad is permanently mounted in the rear of the vest section.
* The Removable rear weight system (8051Z) is included.
* A pair of 18lb capacity shot pouches are included.
* An extra set of vertically mounted D-rings are positioned ideally for mounting extra cylinders or accessories.
* Two additional 1.5" D-rings are located at the bottom rear of the vest.
* The Tank Bands are designed so they can be lengthened to hold twin cylinder sets.
* A Zipper attachment system mounted inside each wing of the bladder allows for the attachment of a variety of carriers and accessories, including Pony bottle carriers, Spare Air carriers, extra pockets, and grommet panels.
* Expandable zippered utility pocket on front of vest

BCFront2.jpg

BCBack2.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom