Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couple of dives in the wreck of the Palawan in Redondo.

Teamcasa: I found another good little boat operation: the Giant Stride out of Marina Del Rey.

Lots of floor space (accommodated ten sets of doubles, stages, deco bottles, and three scooters).

Blackwood: Thanks, I'll have to give them a try.

Just dove two different sites in Bora Bora in French Polynesia with about 100ft vis and 76 degree water.

4hrs 15 min drive to north wales for 2 dives today. 1 x 1890 steamship wreck and 1 x scenic. Then 4hrs drive back home.

Visibility about 3-4m which isn't bad at all, heavy rain.

So in total today ive spent 8 1/4 hours driving for 80 minutes of diving. Also managed to pick up a speeding fine from the well known north wales speed camera taliban there which isn't welcome. Oh and lost a cold water spool.

Decent way to spend a wednesday though.

In about an hour I'm headed to Ho'okena.

Wednesday night at Bainbridge, PA

Maximum depth: 88ffw
Duration: 36 minutes
temps: 42 (getting warmer, it was 41 last week!)

Ho'okena was great! The Spinners came in and played with us.

Windmill Point Park in Ontario, Canada

A dull day underwater is better than any day at the office. It was overcast and very windy. Visibility was about 5 ft and the water was 70 degrees. Mask was fogging up which cut my dive short. Spent about 45 minutes under water and a maximum depth of 31ft. Saw a few fish and got to try out my brothers split fins. Can't wait to do it again! This was only my second dive after being certified.

Another night dive...

Sepiolas, squid, lobsters and and a few dozen hermit crabs (not too bad :)).

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
330|Bergse Diepsluis|68 Minutes|12M/39Ft|15C/59F[/table]Had to cancel it after 60 minutes due to getting cold... :cold:

So, where did you dive today? :)

Taking our new TLS350s out for a spin...

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
331|De Beldert|61 Minutes|15M/49Ft|9C/48F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom