SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK y'all, I'm uploading the pictures right now!!! I started adding captions, but halfway through I got bored with sitting at the computer. Feel free to add comments of your own!!! Here's the album, enjoy!

There are about 150 photos in the album but here are my personal favorites. The photographer never gets to be in the party pics but I made sure I got into some. These are my favorites because they show me having fun with my buds!

Scuba Jenny and me. Girls just wanna have fun!
DSC_0085.JPG

As promised, I brought a date for everyone! Kisses, too!
DSC_0091.JPG

Having fun with some of my friends! L-R Videodude, Tasdiver, DebbyDiver, LowVizWiz, crd_kats, ektess1, Tcarpjr
DSC_0205.JPG

The closest thing we got to a formal group shot. Front row Dennis and Tyler, aka Cool Keys Kids. Second row Showboat, Debby Diver, DennisS, Speargirl. Third row LowVizWiz, Scuba Jenny, NetDoc. Back right is ektess1.
DSC_0234.JPG

Where are the password protected pictures!!!??? :D

I think "STEVE" is in trouble!

I was getting worried by the end of the slide show. I am sooo glad it ended when it did. How much do I owe you? Thanks for the pictures Debby.

I'm glad I got to see you guys, but where'd you go?

I looked up and y'all were gone :no:

We had planned to head up to Pompano for the boat parade, but still didn't make it up there. So our sneakiness wasn't even worth it.

What a great get together It was good meeting old and new friends. I want to see the fashionably late photos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom