Sushi Meet & Greet - March 26th - 6:30pm - I-17 & Happy Valley Rd.

Will you be coming to the March 26th Sushi Meet & Greet?

• Yes, Ill be there.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Yes, plus 1.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No, not this time.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Possibly, let me try to clear my schedule.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be super stoked if Purdue wins!!!!!!!!! Hopefully we won't celebrate too much during the game....ha,ha,ha.

I don't know if we would have made it over to THAT side of town if it wasn't for the game.....ha,ha,ha. You know us - the East Valley people :)

Looking forward to seeing you and the crew!

Ok, Im so sorry everyone, but there is a change of plans. I have sent those who have responded in the Poll and this thread a private message about the details, but those who may not know....

Heres the deal:

Thursday Night Change of Location

I'm so sorry to spring this on everyone last minute, but there is a change in the location for dinner on Thursday night.

Unfortunately Sakana could not accommodate us, as they do not take reservations, and would not seat me to hold the table until the rest of my party is there.

So, we will be going to:

Ah So Sushi & Steak Oh, and reservation is at 6pm, so now you can come a lil earlier if you'd like.
(623) 869-7700
2530 W Happy Valley Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85085

I hope that everyone can still attend, as this location is a lil further north, but not as far west.

Take I17 North to Happy Valley, exit, and make a right, heading East. Its on the north side of the road in the Norterra shopping center, by the Harkins Movie Theater.

And dont hesitate to message me at CallesCafe@ScubaBoard.com if you have any questions.

As long as I don't have to eat raw sliced seakitten. The "& Steak" in the name makes me hopefull.

Steve.

Back
Top Bottom