7/8-14 inlet size modular rotating bar manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

textilet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Apparently these are hard to find. I know Thermo used to make one, not sure if anyone else did. This would be a manifold made to fit tanks with 7/8-14 UNF neck threads, which is a smaller tank neck opening than is commonly found on most tanks. I am looking for the rotating bar style manifold (as opposed to captured o-ring). The style I need would have a male connection on the isolator side and a female connection on the valve (tank) side. Pictures of the Thermo system can be found at the bottom of this page : Sea Pearls - Valves by Thermo part numbers 8082rh and 8082lh (valves) and 8002 (isolator). Again I don't need the Thermo necessarily, but that size and style.

If anyone has one of these, or even just the left or right hand valve or isolator, I would love to take it off their hands.

Back
Top Bottom