Scubaboard Meet And Greets On Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Since this is a WONDERFUL community, and we have been active for quite a few years now, Ed and I felt it would be a good idea to host a meet and greet for all SBer's while they are on island!

What a great time to meet others from Scuba Board, while on Bonaire! I WILL START A THREAD FOR THOSE TO ADD THEIR NAMES IF THEY PLAN ON ATTENDING

Ok, here goes:

SCUBABOARD MEET AND GREET BONAIRE
EVERY MONDAY NIGHT
6.00 PM - 7-7:30 or so...
FREE RUM PUNCH, MUSIC AND SNACKS FROM CHEF GIBI

GOLDEN REEF INN
KAYA DEN HAAG 7

DIRECTIONS: FROM TOWN: HEAD NORTH ON KAYA DEBROT PAST HARBOUR VILLAGE, CONTINUE HEADING NORTH PAST THE ROUND ABOUT, PAST BUDDY'S/CAPTAIN DONS. TAKE YOUR NEXT RIGHT (YOU WILL SEE THE SIGN ON THE POLE AT THE TURN FOR GRI) AND THEN YOUR IMMEDATE LEFT. WE ARE THE BIG YELLOW AND GREEN BUILDINGS ON THE LEFT. COME TO THE BACK OF THE APARTMENTS AND YOU WILL SEE US!!!

OPTIONAL, BUT REALLY WORTH IT....GIBY'S ALL YOU CAN EAT MONDAY NIGHT BBQ

This is a great buffet from salad to dessert featuring goat stew, grilled chicken, ribs, catch of the day, beef stew, homemade salads and desserts! Cost is $20.00 for adults 1/2 price for kids 10 and under. Also Live music featuring the local band "Los Principas". Veggie options available with 24 hours notice.

GRI DOES NOT BENEFIT FROM THE PARTY OR BBQ IN ANYWAY...THE FUNDS ARE FOR CHEF GIBY AND HIS FAMILY...SO COME ENJOY!!!

Please Copy Below And Paste Into "response" Then Put Your Name And The Number Of Persons That Will Be Attending:

june 2, 2008

june 9, 2008

june 16, 2008

june 23, 2008

june 30, 2008

This is a great idea! I've wanted to try the goat stew since I read about it a month or so ago. I'll confirm closer to the date but pencil me and my GF for June 16.

It's getting closer and life is good!

Liz I will be on island 2 weeks in late July and early Aug...I get to see you 2 mondays this year and as usual I will have a bunch along with me on both dates.

OKIE DOKIE HERMAN..... GIVE ME AN IDEA AS TO HOW MANY SO I CAN TELL GIBI, THEN I WILL PUT YOU IN!

Liz

Last edited:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....

almost forgot...don't forget to bring a momento for the "scubaboard" here on Bonaire!

Liz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom