Bonaire Trip 6/29/13 - 7/6/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sparkinator

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Any other couples going that week? My wife & I are avid divers, cyclist, and nature lovers. We think it would be fun to meet up with others for dinner and/or a dive... We are staying at Den Laman. Give a shout out via post or PM... Man I cant wait!!! :diver:

My daughter and I will be at Casa Calexico, but starting the 6th as well. BUMMER!!

Plane touches down at about 4:30am. Should be at Den Laman by about 6am and be able to sleep for a couple of hours before checking in at BDA and doing the orientation. Then we'll either do a dive on Bari or hit the grocery store...it'll depend on how we feel. Can't wait, haven't been to Bonaire in 3 years.

Cool... We'll probably head for the airport about 1pm so if our paths cross, say hi otherwise have an awesome trip!!!

Dang, we arrive on July 6 and we're staying at Den Laman. Bummer....have a wonderful time though!

Dive Maven and Tunaman -- we arrive the 6th and are staying at Villa Safir. It's up on the hill. Have never been to Bonaire before and we probably could use a little bit of coaching. The wife has mentioned it's fun to meet other divers.

- Bill & Emily

Dive Maven and Tunaman -- we arrive the 6th and are staying at Villa Safir. It's up on the hill. Have never been to Bonaire before and we probably could use a little bit of coaching. The wife has mentioned it's fun to meet other divers.

- Bill & Emily

We are Bonaire noobs as well, but have been to Coz and Hawaii a bunch. We'd love to hook up and dive with anyone! - we're fairly adventurous but don't want to work too hard!! :) We are reasonably fit (for a 19 yo daughter and 45 yo dad), safety minded and AOW with nitrox certs. We will have a truck and are using Wannadive so let us know if, where, and what you're up for!! We have had so much fun meeting and diving with other people during our travels - that's just part of the deal for us!!

We're coming from LAX so we'll probably see you in Houston!

Anyone else besides DiveMaven going to be there during that time??

This will by our 4th (2 week) trip to Bonaire, so any questions I might be able to answer, please don't hesitate to ask. We typically dive more on the southern sites than the northern ones, but I'm sure we'll head north a few times to check out the recovery since Omar destroyed the reefs up there. We'll have to figure out how to meet up for a dive or two.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom