I have a question for all the console people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLWeek

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, I just picekd up a suunto Favor S 2 consol and was wandering how everyone whore theres.

Do you just let it hang, or do you bungy it some how, or do you put it on one of those retracter things?

Any help would be great...a PICTURE would be even better:D

I like to keep it simple, I use a basic plastic hose mount clip. One end fits around the hp hose of the console and the other clips to a ring on my bcd. I don't care for retractors as it just adds clutter. I can easily look down to read my computer and it's nice and close to my body. I wear my compass on my wrist and not attached to my console.

I also have a wrist mounted compass so, ya. is the d ring that you hook the plastic thing on across your body and on your shoulder? thanks

I have a console that didn't come with a ring or hole, so I put a tight loop of thin bungee on the end of a retractable clip, and slip it over the console. (I have my compass on the console). I don't find the retractable clip clutter at all - I like the ability to move the console around when I need to.

If I go diving with a whore, my wife will kill me. Why pay for sex while diving?

Would the words be "wear" and "theirs"?

You're apt to get someone executed or castrated if you are not more careful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom