Sherwood Avid Snorkle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luv2dive

Reaction score
My mothers day present came early! I got a sherwood avid snorkle and was wondering if anyone has used this particular model. It's really a neat idea if it works okay. It fits in my limited pocket space of my Seaquest Diva BC. Anyway. I get to test it out Sat. along with my Brand new Apollo Bio Fins. I just love to get new Equiptment :)

I got mine at Dive Source and I've been using it for over a year and it stays in my pocket perfectly. :D

It's not a great unit for general snorkeling but I hate having a snorkel on when diving so it fits the bill very well.

I agree with gadget.
The Avid is great for "in-pocket" use- stores nicely, is very compact.
It is "ok" for its intended use-as a "just in case" snorkel .
I carry an "ordinary" (read: larger/more typical) snorkel for snorkeling, but the avid does nicely fill a particular purpose.
Hope yours works as well as mine has.
Mike

I had mine for close to two years so far its stays folded up in the bc pocket but glade to know i have it yes i take it out its on my pre check list for my dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom