Weird experience today - ox tox warning????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
What happened to this thread?

I just got an email that there was a new post, but the site is saying it can't find the thread!

Blame me
When I show up the stalkers can't be far behind.
Pesky

this thread was shut down buy the moderators as it was getting personal and nasty.

I think we should respect the moderators decisions and not resurrect the thread.

cancun mark:
this thread was shut down buy the moderators as it was getting personal and nasty.

I think we should respect the moderators decisions and not resurrect the thread.

Actually, I think it was kind of an accident. I think it'll be back as soon as some one figures out how.

We're looking it over, and when we can, we will split the bad stuff out, and bring the good stuff back.
Your patience is appreciated.

Natasha:
We're looking it over, and when we can, we will split the bad stuff out, and bring the good stuff back.
Your patience is appreciated.

Yes, the moderators felt the abuse towards me was completely unjustified and without provocation. Apologies were issue via PM, and they are cleansing the thread now so that it complies with the Scubaboard TOS.

Additionally, Uncle Pug has been suspended as a moderator for two weeks for his role in the whole thing. :wink: :eyebrow:

As someone who has been floating around this board a while, I'm rather distressed that you've chosen to make public a decision about one of the most respected mods around this place. I'm sure the decision wasn't easy and after reading your posts in this thread I have no doubt that you provoked anything that was said by Pug.

UP, I wish you well and a speedy return to your former role here.

Rachel

biscuit7:
As someone who has been floating around this board a while, I'm rather distressed that you've chosen to make public a decision about one of the most respected mods around this place. I'm sure the decision wasn't easy and after reading your posts in this thread I have no doubt that you provoked anything that was said by Pug.

UP, I wish you well and a speedy return to your former role here.

Rachel
Dude... this is obviously a joke on Scubaholics part. Didn't you read his smiley? I especially like the comment about "completely unjustified and without provocation".

Back
Top Bottom