Was it Tobin from DSS that got bent?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VooDooGasMan

Contributor
Reaction score
Diving yesterday I herd a lengthy getting bent on a scooter and several chamber rides of tobin and I know of know other tobin. I search SB and came up with nothing. Is it true, or another tobin.

Thanks skyguy, Ill check it out, I'm not a member so I try to read it over there.

He posted on Dive Matrix as well

Thanks doc, long report, good info on taking your own stand and hydrating, I did not put together what really bent tobin, but on trimix might be hidden that I am not aware of.

Yea Ian not sure either, but read the post and dehydrated was a factor after and may be the factor during with chest pain.

I see a thread on dehydrated going on, seems a good topic for the week if that it did induce dcs, and while trimix diving. always something to learn.

I did get bent on the 4th of February. I do plan to post my experiences on this forum and will do soon. I choose to post first on smaller forums so I could better manage the number of responses, and learn what parts of my story was either missing or was being miss understood.

Tobin

Glad to see your still kickin'. I'm sue many are looking forward to your report.

Back
Top Bottom