This sounds like a death that shouldn't happened.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How do you come to the conclusion that this shouldn't have happened?

I agree with tmfcrist. Talk about speculation. There's zero information there other than that he died. And while you can make an argument that many diving deaths are easily preventable, especially those that occur as a result of diver error, there's nothing to go on here to lead to any conclusion. Was it medical? Was it mechanical? Was it out-of-air? Was he in a cave?

If you're going to wildly specualte, shouldn't you have SOME facts to go on other than "Diver dead"??????

I'm wondering which diving deaths SHOULD have happened?

If he was a true Christian, He was and is! So, the man was a diving instructor, an emergency 1st response instructor, a published author and in his 50's. This sounds like an intelligent, informed man who was a seasoned diver. It'll be interesting to see if more details come out.

Richard.

I'm wondering which diving deaths SHOULD have happened?

All deaths SHOULD happen...and they all do. Our lives have an expiration date, and if that date and time comes during a dive...I guess that should answer the question.

It should not have happened since, according to the report, he was a certified diving instructor. There is. O speculation. I the UK there will probably be a Coroners Inquest, which is. Court of Law which will have evidence put to them before a cause of death is listed. This will be public and without speculation.
I am very new to diving and to this forum, but I have noticed that many of the posters with a great deal of posts are very arrogant to the noobs which I am one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How is it that the death of a diver is a death that should have happened? How do others know that this instructor was a bad diver?

The guy has 10 posts, joined Scubaboard last month is a new diver and some feel they gotta bust his chops.

:clapping::clapping:

Way to go! What a great job of welcoming a new diver. <sarcasm>

Back
Top Bottom