Scubapro aladin 2g

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sortsol

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just got the Aladin 2G dive computer and I can't find anywhere in the manual how to change the settings from meters to feet and bars to psi... Anyone know how to do this or where I can find the information?

Feet versus meters is under "set 1" on my Tec 2G - although the bar/psi thing is not relevant on a non gas integrated computer.

1. Three right putton pushes past the start up screen gets you to "set 1"
2. Press and briefly hold the right button to enter the "set 1" menu.
3. that brings you to the max depth alarm screen. 6 more brief right button presses will get you past the other screens including the deco gas on/off screen and then to the "unit" screen
4. briefly hold the right button to activate the menu.
5. brief right button pushes will toggle between feet and meters. When the one you want is flashing, press and hold the right button to select it. That brings up temp in C or F so repeat the process and when selected, you'll exit back to the start up screen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom