The deepest pool in the world

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's great!!!! :D

Similair to Nemo33. Nice

That is so cool. One of my "Hey I just won the lottery now I am going to do something crazy!" ideas is to build a deep indoor pool in Denver.

As what he says ^ :D

An ever deeper pool for tech diving is under construction I have reliably informed

---------- Post added July 19th, 2014 at 01:12 PM ----------

That is so cool. One of my "Hey I just won the lottery now I am going to do something crazy!" ideas is to build a deep indoor pool in Denver.

Old Bear I was just chatting to DivrBikr about something like that for Colorado this morning

As what he says ^ :D

An ever deeper pool for tech diving is under construction I have reliably informed

---------- Post added July 19th, 2014 at 01:12 PM ----------

Old Bear I was just chatting to DivrBikr about something like that for Colorado this morning
Maybe they won the lottery. :)

Currently we drive about 5 hours to New Mexico to do Tech Diving...in a dry suit. I did my GUE Fundies course wearing a 7mm Farmer John (14mm in the core), my buoyancy was all over the place. A deep pool for training sure would be a dream come true.

Phil O'Shea who used to work for Pavilion at Jumeirah Beach Hotel now works at Nad Al Sheba for the Maktoum family and the last time I met him he indicated that they were in the process of building a deep pool …. of course being Dubai this is not going to be a piddly drop in the ocean, expect something in the range of 100M

Reactions: D_B
I doubt these deep pools are much good for tech training... the visibility would be too great! Tee hee.

Back
Top Bottom