What is your Recommended online US Scuba Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yaronad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm new to online scuba gear buying

Yes I know leisurepro.com - Have been trying them - they are OK
&
Yes I know scuba.com - I'm about to try them too....hope they are OK too?

Asking if I'm missing something?
"Best prices" is a must of course, also good service and free US shipments

THX

My go to shop is Scubatoys. Scuba Equipment, Scuba Gear Scuba Diving Equipment Discount dive gear Snorkeling Equipment Wetsuits GoPro Cameras Cheap online

Divers Supply also makes my list. Scuba Gear - Snorkeling Equipment - Largest Scuba Diving Equipment Selection - Divers Supply

I've bought from scuba.com more than once also. Most times were fine, once it took them so long to get something on back order that I cancelled after about the 2nd month.

Dive Gear Express if they have what you need. https://www.divegearexpress.com/

My choice is actually Dive Seekers at Diveseekers.com - they are also an LDS for many here in NJ. The advantage there is that they can supply ALL of your diving needs: borrow or try-out gear, easily return or refund, help with fit & option choices. That, to me, is a better deal. They have excellent prices and often specials just like the others. We really need to support our LDS's when possible especially when the prices are the same.

Can also recommend wreck diver supply. Good selection of advanced and hard to find gear. Deep sea supply sells their gear direct from their site, dive addicts also has good selection and good customer service. I also recommend the classifieds and ebay.

Depending on what you want there is also piranha dive gear. I also sell a few items myself. Maybe not as many lines as the others but my many repeat customers are not complaining.

Can anyone recommend a mail order place where I can get my tanks filled? All of the dive shops in my town closed in part due to competition from online sales, and I now need to drive 20 miles one way to get a nitrox fill.

Thanks,

Ken

Oh, no! Not 20 miles! :baby: It's 200+ miles for me to simply dive, go cry a river and then dive in it. Even when I lived in in OKC it was still more than 20 miles for me to get a fill and they have plenty of shops.

Back
Top Bottom