Survey - SPG Usage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam Miller III

Scuba Legend
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
CALIFORNIA: Where recreational diving began!
# of dives
5000 - ∞
An inquiring mind wants to know....

I will presenting a program on the submersible pressure gauge at the SCUBA SHOW... need to do a survey,,,,,

How many veteran divers from So Cal were diving prior to the introduction of the Submersible Pressure Gauge (AKA SPG)?

sdm

I will presenting a program on the submersible pressure gauge at the SCUBA SHOW need to do a survey,,,,,

How many veteran divers from Nor or So Cal were diving prior to the introduction and use of the of the Submersible Pressure Gauge (AKA SPG)?

sdm

I will presenting a program on the submersible pressure gauge at the SCUBA SHOW need to do a survey,,,,,

How many veteran divers who are members of this board were diving prior to the introduction and use of the of the Submersible Pressure Gauge (AKA SPG)?

sdm

Not a veteran diver but as a modern diver who uses vintage gear I dive without one routinely.

And do you choose to drive a car without a gas gauge?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

People do it all the time Tursiops....can you believe that some folks don't have a speedometer either?

J-valve was all I ever had ... First 5 yrs anyway..

Jim...

When I certified in '79 we did not use pressure gauges or power inflators on our horse collars although I suspect they were both probably available at that time just not in common use, at least not where I was diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom