Aeris Atmos 2 wrist computer question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPENDERGRAST

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I purchased an Aeris Atmos 2 wrist mount computer for $150 last week, and everything works great now that I changed the battery. The only thing is - I can't find the software that it should have had initially- anywhere. The guy I bought it from said he thought it came with a CD, but couldn't find it. I couldn't find it on the Aeris website either. Anyone know where I can get a hold of this?

Also, to anyone who may have this computer, there is an opening on the bottom of the the strap, supposedly where the PC cable connects (NOT the battery compartment), which has three prongs and would be exposed to water when you dive. Should there be a plug / cover there? He said there wasn't, and I can't find a picture of this model, so I don't have anything to compare it to. Can someone verify that for me?

Thanks!! :popcorn:

Can't help you with the software, but I have an Atmos 1 and it has the same connector with no cover. I believe that the connector doubles as a water sensor if you have it in the mode where it activates automatically when it is in the water.

Yea. it's all on the Aeris site.

You will need the right USB software and the log application. they even have 64 bit covered!

I just noticed this post. If you can't download it from the Aeris site and you are still are looking for the software, PM me with an address and I will ship you mine -- I use Mac computers and the Aeris software is of little/no use to me.

Craig

Any advice on where i can find one of these Aeris Atmos 2 Wrist Computers on the cheap? Used is fine...they seem to be more expensive on ebay than anywhere else!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom