Aeris Atmos AI dive computer - Specialty Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The Atmos AI dive computer - Specialty Class is now available.

This class includes 37, professionally made, interactive and effective multimedia audio / visual, several quizzes and a final test packaged in a cost effective online class that will make for an enjoyable user experience..

The class shows how to program the Atmos AI, then takes you for a virtual dive with the Atmos AI first using air then with Nitrox. It also covers decompression situations and reviews how the Atmos AI responds to those potentially dangerous situations - such as ascending too fast or going too deep - that you might encounter while diving.

Once taken, the Atmos AI Specialty Class doubles as an online multimedia User Manual that can be consulted from anywhere around the world.

Alberto & Doug

So, do you have an activation code for this class? Or are we expected to convert our real money into virtual money so that we can pay to take this course?

If so, than you should have told us up front that we'd have to pay to take this course.

So, do you have an activation code for this class? Or are we expected to convert our real money into virtual money so that we can pay to take this course?......

There are 2 ways to enroll in our classes: using Bubble Credits (our virtual currency) or using Activation Codes.

The cost of each class (in Bubble Credits) is CLEARLY listed next to the link to the class. For the Atmos AI the cost is 650BC (~$6.5).

So far we sell Activation Codes only to verified Dive Stores. It is up to the individual dive store to decide how / when to provide the Activation Codes to their customers. Some dive stores charge full price, other charge a discounted price and some dive store give away the Activation Code for free if you purchase a dive computer from them.

Check with your dive store if they offer our Activation Codes.

We are planning to add the capability to sell Activation Codes to Instructors too so they can offer our classes to their students.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

You gave me 100 free bubble credits. When I went to buy 550 more I found that you may only purchase 300 or five hundred and only once each. That makes it seem like a scam as I have to purchase 800 credits no matter what! Stating that it is $6.50 is a lie! It's $7.95 period, even with my "free" credits.
I would have done the class if I did not notice the scam.

You gave me 100 free bubble credits. When I went to buy 550 more I found that you may only purchase 300 or five hundred and only once each. .....

You can earn more Bubble Credits using the simulator (by completing dives and finding BCs hidden in dive sites). You can find enough BCs to take the class for free.

Or, alternatively, you can use the extra BCs to purchase virtual gear for the simulator. That is what most of our users do anyway .... and nobody complained so far about the extra 150 Bubble Credits.

But, I see your point of view and there might be users, like You, that might not be interested in the simulator and just want to take our classes, so we changed the max number for the 300BCs group.

Thank You for your valuable feedback.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Last edited:
Wow, I did not expect the quick response. Thanks for that ediver! Nice to know that you guys run a tight ship.

Wow, I did not expect the quick response. Thanks for that ediver! Nice to know that you guys run a tight ship.

You are welcome :wink:

We are a small team, but we like what we do and we strive to improve our services every day.

I hope You will enjoy our classes and our simulator and tell your friends about us.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I took the class and found it to be very informative and easy to comprehend. It really made the things easier. Just dove with the computer and had a great time.
Thanks

I took the class and found it to be very informative and easy to comprehend. It really made the things easier. Just dove with the computer and had a great time.
Thanks
I am glad you liked our class.

Tell your friends about us :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom