Does the low battery sign on the manta affect the connectivity?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Solly

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am facing problems to download my dives to the PC.
The DC is not recognized (no countdown is initiated), handshake fails and time out message is given.

I have a low battery sign appeared in my last dives almost a month ago, I downloaded the dives back then. Last week I had the DC underwater in a single dive (didn't change the battery yet) and I am not able to download this dive...

Is there any relation between the DC recognition and its battery status?:confused:

Thanks for updating your message! Having the same issue. now I can stop messing around till I change the batt.

Thanks again!

Scott

Yep, definitely affects the cable link. I am having the same low battery issues (even with Sony batteries - plan to send for service after dives next week). Just changed the battery and am able to connect again. Tried for 30 minutes previously with no success.

Back
Top Bottom