New Aeris Manta Delayed Violation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DNA

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently purchased two New Aeris Manta and the ACI cable to download dive log. The first time I brought it to the swimming pool, it looked fine, until I downloaded the dive log to my computer. In the log, it randonly reported some status messages saying "Passed 18M dalyed violation" or "Dive Violation", and reporting a temperature of -15C (I used metric).

It happens to both of my new Manta. Anyone has the same experience?

I have contacted Aeris technical support, Mark, sent him my log and waiting on his response for this. If you have same experience, please share and let me know what to do. I will be going to Sipadan next week and I hope I can have this problem fixed by then!

Thanks.

I sent my T3 back twice for this problem. Both times the service folks were very pleasant, but said tis a 1 in a million problem. Guess I should play the lottery because I had it happen twice and my buddy had the same failure, right out of the box on dive 3.

Next problem I had after repair 2 was lost link elevation errors. It would trip to an elevation dive at 1,500 feet, but not rest back to elv 1 until I went to 500 feet. Went back again, and was replaced.
Yesterday 30 minutes into the dive the link was lost and stayed lost for 15 minutes. Thank fully I’ve now stared to dive with a backup computer. Left the unit sit on shore with the computer attached to the BCD. Showing 000 psi for 10 mins. Then out of the blue it started showing pressure again. I’m waiting to hear form tech support on the latest failure.
Thinking its time to buy a UWATEC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom