Aeries Atmos AI (chome buttons) download problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kryssa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just got the cable today and when I plug it in to my desktop computer with the Aeris software and driver, it only downloads 1 dive. I have 20 dives on here but some of them are really short, so the 15 second sample rate shouldn't be a limiting factor here. You can see all 20 or so dives on the dive computer, they just don't appear on the desktop.

Thanks!!!

Kryssa and I actually dive together and both have the chrome buttoned Atmos AI. Mine is exhibiting the same problem. It only retrieves the last dive.

wow mine too. i am working with aeries to find out what the problem is they think its my pc not the dc.

It's not your PC it the dive computer or aeris download software. For some reason it not picking up the dive index on the dive computer.

Well I went and dropped of both our dive computers at the Aeris office today. They say they'll have them back to us by June 20 for a trip we're taking. I'm hoping they can fix the issue and get the data from our previous dives. I'll try to keep you guys posted.

when i get the last dive my temp goes up. i was diving 70 to 61 deg water and the log says start at 71 and goes to 97 at deapth. you guys haveing the same thing too

I have the same DC and now the same issue. I have been logging my dives without problem since January, but now I have new dives and it only finds one of them. I have uninstalled and re-installed the software after hiding my backups to start totally fresh. Still same thing.

UPDATE: As of today (6/16/11) there is a new version of the software on the Aeris website that fixes the bug. They have downloaded all our dives and emailed them to us and are mailing back the computers. Good job, Aeris :D

when i get the last dive my temp goes up. i was diving 70 to 61 deg water and the log says start at 71 and goes to 97 at deapth. you guys haveing the same thing too

I have the same issue and some of my dives were 137F. I called their customer service and they had me send in one of the files. They think it is the software since the min temp shows correct.

I haven't heard back from them but I am going to call them late this week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom