Aeris Support MIA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a recalled item I am trying to get repaired..

I emailed support on May 17th, 2011 and then again on May 25th. No response to this day on either emails.

I saw Aeris was on the board and messaged the account on here on Monday and no response or recognition either.

Anyone been able to get ahold of support? Any ideas what's going on?

Thanks,
Will

The only way I've found to get in touch with them is to call the general number (800) 647-0605 and press whatever number it says for tech support. Do not call the direct number for tech support, I've only gotten a voicemail box that is full so I couldn't not leave a message there. Best of luck :)

The only way I've found to get in touch with them is to call the general number (800) 647-0605 and press whatever number it says for tech support. Do not call the direct number for tech support, I've only gotten a voicemail box that is full so I couldn't not leave a message there. Best of luck :)

Thanks, I guess I should have mentioned - but I have tried calling too but always seem to catch them outside of business hours. I left a message in the mailbox - but no call back either..

I had an Aeris computer in for repair this winter, and was always able to get them by phone, and they always called when it was their turn. On the other hand, I've never gotten a reply to an email. Keep trying by phone, that should work.

I had an Aeris computer in for repair this winter, and was always able to get them by phone, and they always called when it was their turn. On the other hand, I've never gotten a reply to an email. Keep trying by phone, that should work.

I called last week and left a voicemail and I called 2 days ago and left a voicemail - never heard a word back..

two emails, 1 board message, and 2 voicemails - and not one word heard back :shakehead:

Wow. Sorry to hear. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Aeries/Oceanic with my warranty issues. Have you tried contacting the retailer? Unless you purchased used.

I had a problem with an old Aeries Savant I purchased on close out about a decade ago. Took it back to the LDS who gave me a loaner because the Aeries rep "would not be here until Tuesday".

The rep called me on Tuesday and said "sorry, we have no more Savants. Will you take an upgrade?"

Wow. Sorry to hear. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Aeries/Oceanic with my warranty issues. Have you tried contacting the retailer? Unless you purchased used.

I had a problem with an old Aeries Savant I purchased on close out about a decade ago. Took it back to the LDS who gave me a loaner because the Aeries rep "would not be here until Tuesday".

The rep called me on Tuesday and said "sorry, we have no more Savants. Will you take an upgrade?"

Honestly, I have already sent this same unit in twice and the first two times were just fine with no problems. I have been trying to get this one fixed yet again (recall issued) for almost a month and can not get one word. I have no aeris retailer in my general area and it has to go back to factory anyways as it is both a hardware and software upgrade from what I was told. I don't know what else I can do as I have already sent a couple of emails and a couple of voicemails and even messaged the rep on board with no response to any of the above..

I suspect a lot has changed in the last 5 or 6 years. "do more with less".

I hope it works. You know Aeries was and I assume still is owned by the Hollis family. Maybe you can go to the Hollis forum or site and PM Nick Hollis.

Thanks - I sent him a message...Cross your fingers..

Back
Top Bottom