Issues with exporting dives from Aeris Computer Interface 2.x

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ianlayton

New
Reaction score
Greetings.

I'm trying to export my data out of the Aeris Computer Interface (both version 2.2.4 and the current beta 2.2.5) for my ATMOS AI and neither one is working correctly. I select the dives (or singular dive) from the listing and click export. It appears to do something, however when I go to the export folder, there is no file present. This happens no mater the type of export (TXT or DL7), the delimiter option, or the number of dives I'm trying to export at once. I have also tried it now on three computers (two Win7s and an Win XP) with no luck. I can't tell if the file is just not being created or if it's being saved somewhere else. I've looked in all the usual location and couldn't find it either.

Help with locating the file or a solution to the problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

As an update...this is still an issue for me in 2.2.6. Is anyone else having this issue?

I can Export my dives under 2.2.6. Excuse me if this is redundant but you do know that the export does not get created in the current directory - it gets created in My Documents|AERIS|Aeris Computer Interface 2.x|Export|TXT.

There will be a text file for each dive exported.

YUP!...I'm having the same issue too...I just updated to the 2.2.6 version and it still wont work and Im using Vista64...

Give this a try C:\Users\Your Login Name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program
Files\Aeris Computer Interface 2.x\Computer Interface\Logs

Sometimes vista and Win7 dump it into that spot.

Another thing to check - I noticed that I have the Properties set on the Aeris application to run as "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)" and "Run this program as an administrator" is checked.

To view/change these settings, go to the Start Menu|All Programs|Aeris|Aeris Computer Interface 2.x then hover over "Aeris Computer Interface" and right-click. From the pop up menu, select Properties (it's at the bottom). Now from the Properties window, select the tab labelled "Compatibility" and you should see these two settings. Make changes as necessary and click OK.

Hey Guys I figured out MY problem....dont know if it apply's to you or not. But I put in a troubleshooting request on Aeris website and a guy named Ron called me back and said, that after they updated the Atmos dive computer to the v2 the old PC cable will no longer work with the new updated software on the dive computer...so I told the guy that I recieved the "old-style PC cable" from my dive intsructor. Because I didnt want to have to pay $90 bucks for a brand new one....So Ron said that they would only charge me $50 for a new one after I mailed in the old one...
Hey 50 bucks is better that 90...
Hope this helps,
Ryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom