Aeris Manta elevation issue? Also manual freshwater adjustment?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pmcscuba

New
Reaction score
Getting ready for a dive trip and checking all of my gear. Went into the Manta Dive Surface Mode (NORM). The Manta is saying "EL 2", which I assume is telling me the computer thinks I am at altitude (live in New York City). Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Also, I will be doing some freshwater dives (at sea level). Does the Manta have a manual freshwater setting?

Thanks in advance.

I am having the same issue (el2 in bermuda, Mexico, MI, and Ohio). did you get any resolution? I just sent email to Aeris. post back here if I find anything.

I am having the same issue (el2 in bermuda, Mexico, MI, and Ohio). did you get any resolution? I just sent email to Aeris. post back here if I find anything.

Nothing... and then I managed to flood it, so it wouldn't be an issue until I get it refurbished. Good luck.

thanks for the feedback, sorry about your flood. read elsewhere others with issues pulled battery for a day with some luck. got battery out now. maybe that will work........

Back
Top Bottom