Elite T3 Dive Profile issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
When I download dives into either the Aeris app or Diving Log 5, there are inconsistent depth readings that are recorded. So, it skews my dive profiles. Has anyone else experienced this before? My comp is about a year old now, and appears to have been doing this since I purchased it. It's not extremely bad, but two of my 25 dives show that I went to 255 feet, which I have never done before.

That a know depth sensor error. You will have to send it back to aeris for exchange. They say service but they are going to send you a different computer that they have already serviced. Make sure you send printed copy of that dive with your computer.

Although if you want to keep your own DC, from what I have read, you can request that you get your own repaired DC back - it'll take much longer than a swap, but if you are like some people (me included), you don't want a DC someone else returned for repair - who knows how they maintained it. I know they say the DC's are all reburbished and like new, but still...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom