ACI download problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ad6e

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm in the Philippines on a dive trip. I have a T3 computer. I am trying to download the ACI program .. having uninstalled an older version. I did get the USB driver OK and that is installed. However, I keep failing to get the ACI program. My internet connection is not the best, but I thought I got a good download: 23,392,256 bytes
Is that the correct size?

When I try to run it, I get a "error reading setup initialization file" error. I'm using XP pro on a lap top.

Same story with the beta version (20,283,392 bytes)

I tried to send the above message to Aris on their web site, but I kept getting a web error for "no addressee" even though I had one selected. Hope someone will answer here.

Thanks

I'm having a similar problem. I have downloaded the file and attempted to install after several seconds a I get a message in a new window the configuration data for this file is corrupt and to contact support personal. any help would be a appreciated I have disabled the anti-virus software to try and install as well without any change.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom