Aeris Computer Interface 2.x not responding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

68raggtop

Contributor
Reaction score
I downloaded the file and installed the program. When I launch the application, as soon as I attempt to click anything the programs stops working and shows (Not Responding) and then does nothing at all.
I had an older version on my previous laptop, and had not installed it on this one. It's a windows 7, and I do have my dive logs saved from the old laptop. How do I get this software to run?
Thanks,
Dave

---------- Post Merged at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:21 PM ----------

OK, I got it to work. I didn't think I would have to plug the USB cord in and have it load the drivers before I could open the software. I was just going to look at logs, so I never thought to plug in the USB :banghead:

my usb drivers for 64bit win 7 got corrupted and it started doing the same thing - not responding any more. kept doing it after reinstalling the drivers from the website -- my solution was to uninstall the version of the 2.x interface and reinstall with the latest version from the website -- working fine now!
although i think i might spring for the full version of Dive Log 5.0 -- if only so I can Sync between my windows computer and my android phone

you'll not b sorry with DiveLog 5.0 choice. It's the best divelog software I've ever owned and syncs beautifully with my iPhone 5 version that allows me to take photos and GPS readings of my dive sites so that when I'm back home (landlocked) I can reminisce.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom