Aeris Elite T3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

egibb

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My cousins just got the Elite T3 for Christmas and they are having trouble figuring out how to use the computer. The manual is not very easy to find things! I found a manual online but found it difficult to follow. Are there any other helpful sites to try and figure out how to use this computer? Also is there anyway to make the computer turn off when it is out of the water? We turned the computer on but it took over 2 hours to turn off since we couldn't find any way to force it off.

Thanks

Erin

Most computers have an auto-off function that takes a while to kick in. I wouldn't worry about it. The computer being on doesn't use too much battery life. I don't think there is an online class for that computer, that I'm aware of. The best advice I can give you, unfortunately, is to just read the manual and mess with the computer until you figure things out. They're usually pretty intuitive. You also might want to go into the shop the computer was purchased from and ask them if they can help you with some basic stuff.

Kristopher

Make sure you wash your computer in freshwater and let it thoroughly dry after using it.

Salt on contacts can cause problems and if the computer is still wet it may not shut off.

DiveNav has a class that I found helpful
Use the Oceanic VT 3 training module. button pushes are exactly the same. Display is slightly different for location of NLBG and I think ATR but otherwise the same operation. Enjoy! I like the display better than the Oceanic VT3. Haven't dove it yet (except virtually) but it looks sweet.

Back
Top Bottom