Love The Atmos Ai ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
As said, I love the Atmos AI and have influenced many of my students to purchase this great computer.

The angle of the case and the compass make Advanced diving so much better than the others out there, to include the ProPlus2.

I see the ProPlus2 has had a nice make over, ProPlus3, and would like to see the AI get similar treatment.

That Aeris 300 thing that's out is not an improved AI by any means.

Regards !

Thanks for the comments. We are working on an update - too early to disclose an intro date, but it will most likely be the next dive computer you'll see from us (we are simultaneously working on an amazing new concept as well... it just might hit the market before the AI).

Sweet an Atmos AI with color screen.... Right, Right.. Huh tell me tell me...

can you tell I'm a patient kinda guy ? :D

Well this looks like a good thread for me to post my question. I have an A100 and looking at upgrading to Atmos AI and putting the A100 on a wrist boot as a backup. While researching and shopping I have run across an Atmos AI V2.

What is the difference between the Atmos AI and Atmos AI V2?

Well this looks like a good thread for me to post my question. I have an A100 and looking at upgrading to Atmos AI and putting the A100 on a wrist boot as a backup. While researching and shopping I have run across an Atmos AI V2.

What is the difference between the Atmos AI and Atmos AI V2?

The v.2 has awesome new shiny metal buttons, data retention (holds settings and calculations indefinitely rather than "hot swap" that clears after 8 seconds), increased memory for download from 256k to 512k, and the new version is firmware upgrade-able through OceanLog and the new eDiverLog (Mac) application.

It not like it doing a lot of multi-function, it calculates data and write it to memory and at 4 to 6 hours at 2 sec sampling it work great.

Back
Top Bottom