Is the airlink a balanced reg?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No it is not. I would not get it. Get something with current technology instead 20 year old design that was outdated when it came out.

Doug - you've used it?

Any issues at depth (like 90+ feet) with free flow when hooked up to a high-performance primary? (Aqualung legend lx supreme)

Sorry Doug but I do like my EOS. And I have used the airlink. For the Legend they do suggest a balance 2nd stage for that regulator but if you're not diving the San Francisco Maru or Devils throat maybe not.

No it is not. I would not get it. Get something with current technology instead 20 year old design that was outdated when it came out.

What currently manufactured regulator is not based on 20 Y/O or older design?

What currently manufactured regulator is not based on 20 Y/O or older design?

All of them, most designs are much older. :)

Since you guys are trolling you could have answered rogersab1223 question.
By the way compare the airlink to the zeagle octo-z, sherwood gemini, atomic SS1, Aqualung airsource 3, mares air control and the scubapro air2.

Since you guys are trolling you could have answered rogersab1223 question.
By the way compare the airlink to the zeagle octo-z, sherwood gemini, atomic SS1, Aqualung airsource 3, mares air control and the scubapro air2.

Not trolling and not specifically familiar with the airlink. But I do know that, except for production techniques and a few bells and whistles, all regulators are based on 20 Y/O technology, so still do not understand your criticism. Also, I am fairly sure there are no balanced octo/inflators. Lots of regulators may deserve criticism, but it should be factually based and not need some BS rational.

Back
Top Bottom