Aeris Manta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ladyfishdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just wanted to say thanks for the excellent support. I had a problem, sent an email to tech support and got a fast accurate reply. I am liking my Manta so far.

Well, I had a bad experience with the tech support. I really like my Manta, however the Software Interface is old-fashioned and when I try to print my dives (Log Book size) only the last dive is printed. I've sent Aeris some emails about the problem, chatted on Facebook.....nothing......NO ANSWER

Well, I had a bad experience with the tech support. I really like my Manta, however the Software Interface is old-fashioned and when I try to print my dives (Log Book size) only the last dive is printed. I've sent Aeris some emails about the problem, chatted on Facebook.....nothing......NO ANSWER

Awfully sorry for the hassle getting this resolved. Please give our tech support department a call directly at (800) 647-0605.

Sorry, I won't call this number. I live in Brazil.

Aeris and Oceanic should modernize the software!!!

Back
Top Bottom