How to clear an Atmos AI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gbirch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have an Atmos AI which I love, but has recently started to give me problems while downloading. Often it will fail to identify the last dive then, when I've added another dive or 2 to it, the "missing" dive will appear and download just fine. When I look back at the dive index, I see some dives with alarming dates (e.g. the first dive in the index has a date of 10/28/15!). there are over 60 dives listed on the index when I use the downloader, and it seems that the latest ones have reasonable dates, but then it starts going crazy:

04/22/00
04/22/01
04/23/01
04/23/00
04/24/00
04/24/03
04/25/00
04/25/13

Is there any way I can completely erase the current dives and start again from scratch?

Thanks.

Its in the manual, page 111. If you don't have the manual you can get it from the Aeris website.

Thanks for trying a1a9. I had already tried the reset instructions but, as you said, it doesn't clear the dive log even though the manual sort of implies that it does (if I remember rightly).

Thanks for trying a1a9. I had already tried the reset instructions but, as you said, it doesn't clear the dive log even though the manual sort of implies that it does (if I remember rightly).

Yes the manual does read like it clears the log but it doesn't. Have you tried pulling the battery? ( I know this is a old post but just in case someone else is having this problem..)

Back
Top Bottom