Aeris and Oceanic Transmitters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rogersab1223

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I read somewhere that aeris and oceanic transmitters are cross-compatible. You can use an aeris transmitter on an oceanic computer and vice versa.

Is this true?

I have an aeris elite T3. Could my wife, using an oceanic atom, and I check each others' air?

I read somewhere that aeris and oceanic transmitters are cross-compatible. You can use an aeris transmitter on an oceanic computer and vice versa.

Is this true?

I have an aeris elite T3. Could my wife, using an oceanic atom, and I check each others' air?
yes, they are cross compatible. Probably cannot check each others air. Call their tech support people. Without the buddy check, it does bad things to your algorithms.

But I would be able to put my (Aeris) on a reg and use an oceanic air integrated computer, like the atom 3.1

Next question: can one transmitter feed two computers? Like a primary and backup?

yes and yes. Just make the they are coded for the transmitter.

Back
Top Bottom