question for aeris: algorithms and profiles of elite t3 and a100 as back up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xrcjdx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
i use an elite t3 as a primary computer. it uses the modified haldanean algorithm for calculations. i do not use the conservative setting. i plan to purchase an a100 for use as a back-up on an upcoming trip to philippines, and most critically on a tubbataha live aboard. it does not use the modified haldanean, but apparently the pelagic dsat is the least conservative of its dual algorithms.

question for doug/aeris, or anyone with the expertise to answer: will my dive profiles match reasonably closely by using a nonconservative modified haldanean on the t3 paired with a nonconservative pelagic dsat on the a100, or would you recommend another setting to either/both of the computers so they closely match? (i assume that the air integrated t3 will give me a more accurate picture, and the profiles will not perfectly match even under the best of scenarios.)

rc

thanks, doug! i did not realize they were one and the same.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom