Aeris A300 price drop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Austincreek

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been seeing a few authorized AERIS online dealers dropping the price for A300 to $299 (100 bucks drop).

I am in the market for a recreational dive computer and was looking at Oceanic GEO 2.0 but now the A300 becomes a viable alternative for me.

Does anyone know the reason for the A300 price drop? Perhaps it's to be discontinued soon?

Also, can anyone comment between A300 and GEO 2.0? What I see on the spec sheets show very similar functions. The GEO 2.0 is nice because it is watch sized. But... for $100 price difference, I am beginning to doubt if it is worth that.

Thanks!!

I have only seen one online retailer selling the unit for $299.00. This does not come with the USB cable to download the logged dives or upgrade the firmware. The A300 is a great computer. I just purchased a used one with the USB for $240.00. The wrist computer uses the same algorithms as the Atoms AI which I was using. The only difference is the air integration.
I done know anything about the GEO 2.0. However, I would double check the pricing of the A300 prior to purchase. The Aries site list the A300 for $389.00.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom