AERIS Customer Service - Thanks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim-SAR

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just wanted to take a moment to recognize AERIS for their great customer service.

Thanks AERIS ! ! !

My issues were not complicated, and they could have been addressed with a couple of short, to the point, type of emails, but Doug and Ron took the time to respond in a manner that made me feel like a valued customer. My wife and I recently bought new AERIS A300-AI computers, to replace our 11 year old AERIS Atmos-AI computers, and I just had a minor question about the compass' declination entry. I was also looking for a part number for the Atoms-AI's compass boot. Both issues were very minor, but AERIS' responses were quick, and informative.

Thanks again :cool2:

Doug,
I too will make a public note of the attention I received.I got the Aeris OLED300cs a couple of weeks ago. Neil was very patient with me.There were software issues that needed to be addressed and were made correct in a timely fashion. My local dive shop Visibility Un Limited also was able to do a tudor session to get me up to speed with it. It IS easy to navigate thru menus. I also own a ET-3. For those of you who might have a Et-3. I was able to link the new D/C to my existing transmitter,saving the cost of getting another transmitter., .Would love to get the bungee cord wrist option when it is available..
I will be going on a trip next month and I'm anxious to use it. Kudos to AERIS..

Back
Top Bottom