atmos ai wont upload

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LI Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello I installed the latest update and now when I attempt to add dives to my log from my dive comp it starts handshake and then goes into time out?:(

That generally indicates that the cable pins are not correctly aligned withe the dive computer data port pins. Try with the unit upside down so that you can visually see that one or more of the pins is out of alignment. Please let me know if this doesn't take care of it... as it's a new release, you never know whether something else may be having an effect.

Thanks Doug but that does not work. I tried that immediately as I had that issue with previously at times until I learned the exact right position/angle to place cable for good contact.

Hello I installed the latest update and now when I attempt to add dives to my log from my dive comp it starts handshake and then goes into time out?:(

Thanks for posting. I was about ready to update my software, but I think I will wait a bit to see what actually fixes your problem. It is very annoying when you update a software program and then the product stops doing what it is supposed to do. Let us know the final result and what fix worked and what did not. Thank you.

I noticed that there was an 6-17 update to the previous 6-3 with fixes for many different items. I installed this morning but still getting same message.

Makes me a bit leery of downloading the new software.... What OS are you running?

I'm running Win7 with an older version of the Interface but for some reason after the handshake it only shows the last 2 dives available for download even though the computer still correctly shows all. Was hoping a software update might fix this but the issue you're having make me want to wait.

I am using windows xp pro, I have had that same issue but once I initated the upload all the dives showed up. I may try down loading the software to my newer windows 8 machine and see what happens there.

I've got my backup DC coming back from a full refurb at Aeris so it should have the latest firmware and will give it a go with the old ACI version then install the new once I get some dives on it. and yes, I remember all the dives on the computer showing up with only the new ones selectable for downloading on the older versions. Not sure what happened but may have to try a clean install and hope the new version behaves differently. XP - ahhh how I miss you... hopefully you'll get yours going with a clean install on Win8

ok not working on windows 8 computer, now im wondering if there is a problem with the dc itself?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom