Atmos 2 download keeps timing out.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

84CJ7

Contributor
Reaction score
EDIT: I just noticed someone else posted this problem for another computer so now I feel like somewhat of an idiot, thought it doesn't seem to have been solved there either.

I downloaded the USB drivers and the Aeris computer interface software for a fresh install rather than using the super old CD I still have. Everything seems to be working correctly and when I go to the add dive and pick download from DC and Atmos 2 from the list it takes me to the next screen where it says USB interface found.
I am then going into the dive computer and selecting PC from the one menu and PC displays with the countdown.
Then I click the download button in the software and it says starting handshake and then time out and dumps me back in the main program.

I got this dive computer right before I stopped diving about 5 years ago and only used it on 3 dives. I downloaded them once before without issue way back then. I am back into diving and I noticed they still show up in the dive computers log so I want to redownload them to look at them again now that I have reinstalled everything.
Its basically behaving like I am not in the PC mode on the computer, it finds the USB device but wont talk to the computer.

I also tried installing from the original CD but its says no good for 64 bit so stuck with new software.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom