HELP - My new A300CS is dead on Nassau trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FltEngCPO

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Looking for help, bought my a300cs a few months ago and have 10 dives with it. I downloaded my dives (DiverLog for Mac) with no problems last night but this morning it is dead and will not power on. I have tried 3 batteries and the USB cable. Any suggestions? I'm diving in 2 hours....

greg

Give Neal in tech support a call to see if he can get you going again. 800-435-3483 or 510-562-0500. Dial 0 and ask the receptionist to track him down for you.

Thanks! I just called and left a message because he was in another call. Hope he calls me back quick.

Greg

---------- Post added October 17th, 2014 at 11:46 AM ----------

Thanks! I just called and left a message because he was in another call. Hope he calls me back quick.

Greg

i got a call back 10 minutes before our boat left with a quick trick from Neal and it worked! Reset my computer and just had to configure it on my way to the dive site. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom