A300 CS dive time on computer not matching downloaded log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steyr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone else with an A300 CS have this issue?
When I download the dive logs from my computer, the dive time on the downloaded log does not match the dive time shown on the computer. Sometimes it might be 15-20 minutes longer on the downloaded log. It's not always out, and most often seems to happen on long dives (eg. shallow shore dives over 2 hours).

A possible explanation may be the difference between how the dive computer and software express "dive time". The dive computer records actual bottom time where the software sums actual dive time and any time spent on the surface during the dive. If this is not a likely cause in your situation, you may send the .dat file under \data folder .dat file under \data folder to support@ediverlog.com.

Looking back at my logs, I have a similar problem but with the Max Depth. The downloaded log is sometimes 1 or 2 feet deeper than the computer.
I have tried re-downloading the same dive again which was 2 feet deeper than the computer, and the 2nd time, it was 1 feet deeper, but still different than the computer.
Doesn't appear to be depth / time dependent as the difference happens with dives with a ~40 foot max depth and dives with over 100 feet max depth.
Looks like about a third of my logged dives are like this.

Does anyone else with an A300 CS have this issue?
When I download the dive logs from my computer, the dive time on the downloaded log does not match the dive time shown on the computer. Sometimes it might be 15-20 minutes longer on the downloaded log. It's not always out, and most often seems to happen on long dives (eg. shallow shore dives over 2 hours).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom