Where's the software and training for Aeris Dive Computers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jnmarshall

Registered
Reaction score
Last week I accidentally ordered an A300 (non CS) wrist computer. Since it was my fault I would have to pay restocking and shipping fees to return it so I decided to keep it as a backup computer to my Oceanic datamax console.

First the dc is being advertised as "Includes now FREE the Digital online class to get the most out of your dive computer." So I expected a code with the product and there wasn't one. As this is an oceanic company I thought I needed to register the computer at Aeris and would receive a code for divecomputertraining.com. To my surprise during registration it turns out my oceanic account was also my Aeris account. So I registered and instead of a coupon code I just got a thank you note. Where is this online training?

Second, what software should be used with this computer? There was a CD with files and software that was about 4 years old that would not install on Win8. There is a copy of ACI software at Aeris website dated last October. But it is not downloadable. I clicked the link Directions for how to Install USB drivers and ACI Software which redirects you to Oceanic's Oceanlog software. So as I already have that installed I attempted to use it but there are no Aeris computer's listed and as such nothing works.

I've registered a product and found that it is not delivering codes as it should - we'll look into it immediately. As for interface software - the A300 is compatible with the ACI PC application: AERIS : Support » Software
or DiverLog for Mac: Diverlog for Mac

Thank you for validating that Doug. My wife got the same results registering a new pro plus 3 as well. Will we be able to re-register these new computers once you fix the registration? Or will we need to contact support?

Doug How are you progressing with the Android application for the A300 CS. Bought mine almost 1 year ago with the hope that the promised Android appli would be available in 2014. No news on the website, no release date even for a beta version mentioned in forums.

Back
Top Bottom